[ovirt-users] No master storage domain, force select?

Jure Kranjc jure.kranjc at arnes.si
Mon Jan 29 21:15:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry for not replying earlier.

The case was that there were problems with very slow or unresponsive FC storage. All the statuses were down (DC, hosts, storages). As the storage got back up to speed, none of the storage domains were master. When trying to activate any, the interface wanted me to activate the master one first, but the master didn't exist.

I compared the database backup with current database and edited table storage_domains. I have set one data domain to storage_domain_type = »0«. That meant master domain. From there on, everything went back up (storage domains, hosts, cluster, dc).

Thanks.