[ovirt-users] ovirt-guest-agent.service has broken in Debian 8 virtual machines after updates hosts to 4.2

Peter Hudec phudec at cnc.sk
Tue Jan 30 10:06:58 UTC 2018

I wrote small ansile role to fix it, eg install ovirt-guest-agent and
fix the configuration., check it interested
https://galaxy.ansible.com/hudecof/ovirt-guest-agent/

But I'm not happy with the debian package version. It should be split to
server and deskop version. Right now it installs usermode and all the
graphical stuff I do not need on servers.

I loved the packages on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/evilissimo:/deb/Debian_7.0/,
but not maintained any more.

And the DEBAIN directory has been removed from the sources, by commit
0bd04757b6c2087186eee64a9b12049b8ea77c20.

	Peter

So it would be nice to kick the debian maintainer tos plit the packages.