[ovirt-users] Power management - oVirt 4,2

Terry hey recreationh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:51:50 UTC 2018

Dear Martin,
Thank you so much!
It works!
I found that IPMI is disable by default setting.
When i enable it and run fence_ilo4 command, it showed that status is ON.

[root at XXXXXX~]# ​fence_ilo4 -a XXXXX -l XXXX -p XXXXX -v -o status
Executing: /usr/bin/ipmitool -I lanplus -H XXXXX -p 623 -U XXXXX -P XXXXX
-L ADMINISTRATOR chassis power status

0 Chassis Power is on

[root at XXXXXX~]#

Thank you so much again!