[ovirt-users] VM paused rather than migrate to another hosts

Terry hey recreationh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:24:33 UTC 2018

Dear Milan,
Today, i just found that oVirt 4.2 support iLO5 and power management was
set on all hosts (hypervisor).
I found that if i choose VM lease and shutdown iSCSI network, the VM was
shutdown.
Then the VM will migrate to another host if the iSCSI network was resumed.

If i just choose enable HA on VM setting, the VM was successfully migrate
to another hosts.

But i want to ask another question, what if the management network is down?
What VM and hosts behavior would you expect?

Regards
Terry Hung