[ovirt-users] Any Kind of Storage IO Limitation?

Thomas Fecke thomas.fecke at eset.de
Mon Mar 5 06:24:47 UTC 2018

Hey Guys,

I got a kind of strange Question:

We got some Hypervisors connected to an x86 Storage ( NFS )

The Machines are connected via 10 Gbit with that Storage. When I try to rsync some Files we reach almost the Maximum Bandwidth.

But, when I copy some VM´s, Templates or do something Stroage related in Ovirt I just can reach 1000 M/bit.

Is there any kind of "Config Limitation"?

My biggest Problem:

We work a lot with Templates. When I deploy 10 VM´s based on one Template the VM´s are getting very slow and the Storage seems to be the Problem

Thanks a lot