[ovirt-users] Problem Storage Iscsi

João Floriano - Magnet joao at magnetwork.com.br
Fri Mar 2 15:00:57 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

I am facing the following problem with ovirt 4.2.1, out of nowhere all
virtual machines are paused and only return operals if log in via ssh on
the host and execute a "virsh destroy domain", it is necessary to
reactivate disk and network after this process. In the events I get the
following message: VM X has been paused due to storage I / O problem.

Currently I have iscsi storage configured on a server with target and based
on some test I did not identify problems of communication of the hosts to
the storage

can you help me?