[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.2.1 Storage with Fibre Channel Protocol

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 08:59:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

All hosts in the Data Center should have access to the storage.
Think of the DC as a migration domain. If one of the hosts fails and you
need to migrate the VMs to another host, the VMs disks needs to be
available in the new host.

You cannot use the same LUN in different domains.
Either ask the storage administrator to split the LUN into 3 smaller LUNs
or maybe use an NFS server for the ISO domain.

Regards,
Fred