[ovirt-users] Q: Can't connect to oVirt shell / SSL cert issue

Andrei Verovski andreil1 at starlett.lv
Mon Mar 5 10:51:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks,  corrected URL accepted.

However, I've run into SSL certificate issue:
ovirt-shell -l https://node00.mydomain.com/ovirt-engine/api --cert-file
/etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/engine.cer -u "admin at internal"

==== ERROR ====
server CA certificate file must be specified for SSL secured connection.

certificate file exists, verified
/etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/engine.cer

without specifying SSL cert file its not possible to connect at all
==== ERROR ====
No response returned from server. If you're using HTTP protocol
against a SSL secured server, then try using HTTPS instead.

Or I should use another certificate from same directory ?

Thanks.