[ovirt-users] Tunable parameters in ovirt engine

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 13:35:53 UTC 2018

The first thing you will need to change for such a test is the number of
simultaneous connections accepted by the Apache web server: by default
the max is 256. See the Apache documentation here:

   https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mpm_common.html#maxrequestworkers

In addition I also suggest that you consider using the "worker"
multi-processing module instead of the "prefork", as it usually works
better when talking to a Java application server, because it re-uses
connections better.