[ovirt-users] change CD not working

Nicolas Vaye nicolas.vaye at province-sud.nc
Wed Mar 14 03:17:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

i have had the same issue today with a windows 2012 standard R2 x64.
Impossible to get cdrom suddenly.
stop/restart vm don't change anything.

for my part, i 'have 2 ovirt node with HE in version 4.2.1.7-1.

The only tricks to resolve that (for me) is to stop the vm, detach the hard disk, create new vm, reattach the hard disk, and everything is fine again.
The issue has not been identified and resolved but if that would help you.

I join my engine.log and vdsm.log in attachment.

Regards,

Nicolas VAYE