[ovirt-users] Postgresql read only user difficulties

Vincent Royer vincent at epicenergy.ca
Sat Mar 17 11:20:35 UTC 2018

ok thanks, I did see it there but assumed that was a temp file.  I updated
it according to the instructions, but I still get the same error.

# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD

local   all             all                                     peer
host    ovirt_engine_history ovirt_engine_history 0.0.0.0/0
 md5
host    ovirt_engine_history ovirt_engine_history ::0/0
 md5
host    ovirt_engine_history grafana 172.16.30.10 /0               md5
host    ovirt_engine_history grafana ::0/0                   md5
host    engine          engine          0.0.0.0/0               md5
host    engine          engine          ::0/0                   md5

did a systemctl restart postgresql.service and I get "Unit not found".   So
I did systemctl restart ovirt-engine.service...

and the error I get when accessing from 172.16.30.10 is:

pq: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "172.16.30.10", user "grafana", database
"ovirt_engine_history", SSL off

*Vincent Royer*
*778-825-1057*

<http://www.epicenergy.ca/>