[ovirt-users] Postgresql read only user difficulties

Vincent Royer vincent at epicenergy.ca
Sat Mar 17 17:44:58 UTC 2018

hmmm.  not a great result...

 rh-postgresql95-postgresql.service:...1
Mar 17 10:36:32 ovirt-engine systemd[1]: Failed to start PostgreSQL
database....
Mar 17 10:36:32 ovirt-engine systemd[1]: Unit
rh-postgresql95-postgresql.ser....
Mar 17 10:36:32 ovirt-engine systemd[1]: rh-postgresql95-postgresql.service

and can no longer login to ovirt-engine gui:

server_error: Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are
correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.

tried to restart ovirt-engine and it won't come up - internal server error.

*Vincent Royer*
*778-825-1057*

<http://www.epicenergy.ca/>
*SUSTAINABLE MOBILE ENERGY SOLUTIONS*