[ovirt-users] Query about running ovirt-4.2.1 engine support 3.x nodes ?

Joseph Kelly Joseph.Kelly at tradingscreen.com
Mon Mar 19 03:19:04 UTC 2018

Sorry to ask again, But I can see from the link below the that nodes and engines should work between minor number

upgrades. But is ovirt 4.2.x backward compatible with, say, 3.6 nodes. Does anyone know ? Is this documented  anywhere ?

[ovirt-users] compatibility relationship between datacenter, ovirt and cluster

https://www.mail-archive.com/users@ovirt.org/msg17092.html

Thanks,
Joe.