[ovirt-users] Ovirt with ZFS+ Gluster

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Mon Mar 19 14:39:33 UTC 2018

Most of this is still valid if getting a bit long in the tooth: https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Gluster%20On%20ZFS/

I’ve got it running on several production clusters. I’m using the zfsol 0.7.6 kmod installation myself. I use a zvol per brick, and only one brick per machine from the zpool per gluster volume. If I had more disks, I might have two zvols with a brick each per gluster volume, but not now. My local settings:

# zfs get all v0 | grep local
v0    compression           lz4                    local
v0    xattr                 sa                     local
v0    acltype               posixacl               local
v0    relatime              on                     local