[ovirt-users] Q: Removing stuff from EXPORT domain

Andrei Verovski andreil1 at starlett.lv
Tue Mar 20 14:22:50 UTC 2018

> On 20 Mar 2018, at 16:01, Eyal Shenitzky <eshenitz at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Attached screen-shot for deleting a VM from an export domain:
>
> 1) go to storage domains list
> 2) select the export domain
> 3) In the export domain - navigate to 'VM Import' tab
> 4) select VM and press 'remove' button.
>
> <remove_exported_vm.png>
> <export_domain_VM_import.png>
> <storage_domains_list.png>

I can’t navigate to this point, in Storage -> Storage Domains there is a list of domains as on your screenshot, which are double-clickable items.

3) In the export domain - navigate to 'VM Import’ tab

Double click on list item opens “Manage Domain” dialog.
Control-Click opens popup menu: “New Domain”, “Import Domain”, “Manage Domain”.

“Manage Domain” allows only edit of basic parameters.
Or I must add new domain by means of running “Import Domain”, and then go to the points you have described ?

Running FireFox on Mac and Linux. Is it possible it doesn’t display something correctly.
What browser you use ?