[ovirt-users] Memory hot plug

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Wed Mar 21 15:36:59 UTC 2018

Thanks for your reply!

You are right. I tried with a CentOS 6 and a CentOS 7 guest and both
picked the extra memory with no problem.

Seems it was a particular issue with the guest that I tried first.
Kernel version was older and I had to activate the memory bank as
described in https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/1012764 (different
hypervisor, but the principle is the same).

Best regards,

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153