[ovirt-users] hyperconverged hosted engine configuration problem with the storage network after the installation

Andrea Dell'Amico adellam-lists at sevenseas.org
Fri Mar 23 10:00:15 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I’m configuring a hyperconverged setup of oVirt 4.2.1. The hosted engine setup went well (I had to manually restart the VM to complete the last step).
I then tried to setup a storage network for gluster, but I cannot find, in my dashboard, any of the menus that should be present and permit to associate the new virtual network to a physical one and then to the hosts.
I’m talking about the second and third menu you can see here https://ovirt.org/blog/2018/02/up-and-running-with-ovirt-4-2-and-gluster-storage/ under the ‘Storage network’ paragraph.

What I have can be seen here: https://admj.sevenseas.org/owncloud/index.php/s/qgHaqRdJeNMGmWA/preview and here: https://admj.sevenseas.org/owncloud/index.php/s/qgHaqRdJeNMGmWA

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,