[ovirt-users] can't select network in network section of initial run

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Mar 23 18:58:04 UTC 2018

Okay, I answer to myself, I found how to do it

At the first network step, I shouldn't expect an existing network or
something else to be available, but I should choose the name of the
interface which one become available... very strange way to do, but it
is ok.

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau