[ovirt-users] Can't Add Host To New Hosted Engine - "Server is already part of another cluster"

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Mar 25 05:36:52 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 4:10 AM, Adam Chesterton
<chesterton.adam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sahina and Yedidyah,
>
> Thanks for the information and offers of help. I am pleased to report that
> I've resolved the issue I had, thanks to the prompting your requests gave
> me, and everything is functional. I shall attempt to explain what happened
> and how I fixed it.

Glad to hear that :-) Thanks for the report!

You might want to open bugs about the misleading error messages/texts, or
anything else you think might have helped you more quickly understand
what your problem was and/or lead you in the right direction.

Best regards,

--
Didi