[ovirt-users] Any monitoring tool provided?

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Sun Mar 25 09:01:23 UTC 2018

--

SHIRLY RADCO

BI SeNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Israel <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Marcelo Leandro <marceloltmm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am try this how to:
>
> https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/
> metrics/metrics-store-installation/
>
> but when i run this command:
> /usr/share/ovirt-engine-metrics/setup/ansible/
> configure_ovirt_machines_for_metrics.sh  --playbook=ovirt-
> metrics-store-installation.yml
>
> I am had this error mensagem:
> ansible-playbook: error: no such option: --playbook
>
> my version:
>
> ovirt-engine-metrics-1.0.8-1.el7.centos.noarch

Hi,

You are using an old rpm.

Please upgrade to latest, ovirt-engine-metrics-1.1.3.3-1.el7.centos.noarch

I also added some documentation that is still in pull request:

Add Viaq installation guide to the oVirt metrics store repo -
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site/pull/1551 - This one is meaningful. I
introduced a lot of automation that save time when installing.

Add prerequisites for installing OpenShift Logging -
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site/pull/1561

Added how to import dashboards examples to kibana -
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site/pull/1559

Please review them.I'll try to get them merged asap.