[Workshop-mar2012] Workshop location details for planning travel

Can Wu wu.canus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:43:03 UTC 2012

Furthermore,there is an air bus target this hotel from air port,its just
one hour time and only 16 yuan, very convenionet.
在 2012-2-29 晚上9:12,"Zhengpeng Hou" <zhengpeng.hou at canonical.com>写道:

> There is a holiday inn express nearby the park, if you guys don't mind to
stay in the express, you may take a look. Price is under 500RMB/night.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=ZhongGuanCun+Software+Park,+Beijing&hl=en&sll=36.971328,-122.021302&sspn=0.009669,0.024548&t=w&hq=ZhongGuanCun+Software+Park,&hnear=Beijing,+China&z=11