[Workshop-nov2011] Ride sharing

Alexander Graf agraf at suse.de
Sun Oct 30 01:07:57 UTC 2011

I'm arriving in SFO at 13:35 on Monday. Let me know if you want to share anything - I'd be also happy to have company for the 3 hour public transport odyssey :).

We could also try to be clever. I only need 1,5 to 2 hours on the caltrain to get to Santa Clara. If anyone has a car and could pick me up around 4pm, I'd be happy to take that chance as well! Otherwise, if you're also exploring that option, you can always take a cab from Santa Clara to the Crowne Plaza. It's only a 15 minute ride, so I guess it wouldn't sum up too much.

Alex