oVirt Release Notes

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 15:53:14 UTC 2012

> - Writing a brief message in the bug's Technical Note field
> describing what the change being provided fixes/changed. Try to
> highlight the cause of the issue, the consequence it had in the past,
> the fix being implemented, and the result from a user perspective.
> That said generally we are only looking for a short paragraph per
> bug.

Don't know if you tried this but... when I log into bugzilla with my
non-redhat.com email address, I can see the Technical Notes field, but I
cannot edit it.  So we can't use the TechnicalNotes field unless that
restriction is removed.

> - Flag the bug as ovirt_requires_release_note?

This I can both see and set with my non-redhat.com login, so this is fine.

Perry