Low-hanging fruit

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 4 22:57:50 UTC 2012

Hi all.  My team is adding 5-7 developers to help with oVirt development.  We
have some tasks in mind for them (especially around vdsm), but I wanted to ask
around for any low hanging fruit that could be suitable for developers that are
new to the project.  We are interested in helping out throughout oVirt (engine,
web ui, node, vdsm, etc.).  I know that all member projects use bugzilla, but it
is hard to identify entry level bugs/features unless you are familiar with the
project.  I am interested in anything that will help out the oVirt project.

So I will pose the question here:  Do you have some entry-level tasks/bugs that
you would like some help with?

Thanks for your replies!
--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>