release blocking features for oVirt 3.1

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 14:04:41 UTC 2012

Just bumping this thread as a reminder, the list of blockers for the next release is to be finalized in this weeks sync meeting. Not much appears to have changed on the Wiki page in the interim though.

Please ensure that all proposed blockers are added to the page prior to the meeting so we can go through them and ensure everybody is on board. Moran I would suggest adding your suggestions directly to the Wiki page so they aren't lost. We can always pull those that people don't agree with during the meeting.

    http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Second_Release

Thanks,

Steve