Release guide lines not follow for the 1st release.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu May 24 16:36:38 UTC 2012

I have started looking over the code as I plan to start to contribute to
the project.  Well reviewing I noticed there was no branches in vdsm
outside master.  I started asking around in irc and looking around in
the wiki.  I found http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Release_Process and from
what I can tell these processes weren't followed on the 3.0 release.
Under section 4 it calls for "All component owners must create a new
version branch" It looks like only the engine created a branch.  No
other projects have.  There are tags but no branches.

Thanks
Robert