[Q&A] Installing oVirt 3.1 and GPFS

안 준호 neo988fa at neowiz.com
Thu Nov 15 02:53:44 UTC 2012

I'd appreciate your reply.
Sorry but I have another question about VLAN.

Our network is comprised of VLAN.
Furthermore, the network is separate to 2 parts.

First part is the Internal Network.
We have to configure the eth0 interface for private communication in the servers. (IP : 10.X.X.X)
Second part is the External Network.
We must set-up the eth1 interface for public communication in the servers. (IP : 172.X.X.X)

I attach a jpg file about sketching for all interfaces in the servers.
A VM has 2 network interfaces and VLAN 175.

Question)
Single Interface is OK. (eth0 -- eth0.175 -- br0175 -- vnet0)
I want to use the eth1 interface, however, can't register bridge interface br1175 in the oVirt.
Because of the VLAN 175 is already registered number for eth0.

How do I register and assign two bridge interfaces with the same VLAN number ?