oVirt artifacts at maven repository

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 09:26:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thank you,

I don't think sharing a release key is a nightmare, as publishing artifacts or creating release is usually the role of 1-2 people.

I don't like using personal keys on outputs as people come and go, and it is very hard to match between the personal key and authorized signer.

I prefer single release key per release artifact (sub-project).

Regards,
Alon