[vdsm] Review Request: Add an option to create a watchdog device.

Ryan Harper ryanh at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 26 14:01:48 UTC 2012

* Doron Fediuck <dfediuck at redhat.com> [2012-11-22 03:56]:

I'd like to suggest we pick something other than none by default since
we've gone through the trouble of configuring and enabling a watchdog.
I think it's worth the discussion of what a better default behavior
should be given access to a watchdog.

I'd suggest that a simple reboot mode would be most useful.

--
Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx
ryanh at us.ibm.com