[vdsm] Review Request: Add an option to create a watchdog device.

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 15:12:22 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ryan Harper" <ryanh at us.ibm.com>
> To: "Doron Fediuck" <dfediuck at redhat.com>

Hi Ryan, good point.
The reason I asked for none is exactly since someone though of it
when writing the device actions. ie- otherwise no-op makes no sense,
but as we all know no-op sometimes proves to be a much needed option
if not the default one.
In this context, a watchdog has quite an explosive potential for a VM.
So for the sake of all users I'd rather ask them to specify exactly
what should be done. Otherwise- Primum non nocere. I'm sure one day
someone will appreciate it.