Networks label feature

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 09:28:54 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 09:57:27AM +0200, Livnat Peer wrote:
> On 12/08/2013 06:32 PM, Moti Asayag wrote:

I understand the added complexity of managing a Label as an entity, but
do we have an experience with a user-editable foreign key like this?

My concern is that an American defines a GRAY label, attaches it to host
nics, while an English starts to use GREY on another set of hosts.
Understanding why a network is deployed only to some of the hosts may be
hard, and fixing the spelling on multiple dialogs is going to be
frustrating.