oVirt - Infiniband Support / Setup

Alexander Rydekull rydekull at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:36:59 UTC 2013

Hello all,

My name is Alexander and I'm somewhat involved with the infra-team, trying
to become a more active contributor.

I have a friend of mine who was prodding me and asking if oVirt would
benefit from some infiniband equipment to further development on those
parts.

What he said was, that he could sort out servers / switches / adapters for
the project to use and develop on. And he asked if oVirt would make any use
of it?

So basically, that's my question to you. Is this an area of interest?
Would you want me to try and see if we can get a infiniband-setup for oVirt
done?

--
/Alexander Rydekull