[vdsm] ATTN: Project Maintainers: Code Freeze/Branch/Beta Build deadlines

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sun Jan 13 09:42:33 UTC 2013

Thanks,

Let's start over...

I just want to understand the exact process...

I am maintainer of otopi and ovirt-host-deploy.

I will release and tag tomorrow  otopi-1.0.0_beta and ovirt-host-deploy-1.0.0_beta, tarballs: @TAG at .tar.gz

Where do I put the tarballs so that I can reference them in the fedora spec file?

Before release I will need to tag the otopi-1.0.0 and ovirt-host-deploy-1.0.0, and put the tarballs at specific location, will I have the opportunity to do so?

After release the specs at fedora will also need to drop the suffix, and use these release tarballs, will this be possible?

If the above cannot be done, what exactly is the process? I understand the tag part, but other than that I do not follow.

Thanks,
Alon.