feature suggestion: initial generation of management network

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon May 20 19:10:20 UTC 2013

On 05/20/2013 04:08 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

adding mike - not sure if this is the solution we prefer, but if we
don't want the bridge, it should not be there and be part of the
responsibility of the plugins that do want it.

at some point we will move to 4.0, deprecating support for things older
than say 3.4. so that's another way to cleanup old code if we need it
for backward compatibility in the meantime, flagging it for removal in 4.0.