Edit Provisioned Network Feature

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 20:09:42 UTC 2013

I had one question/ comment regarding the statement - "Modifying the network name is permitted, but it will not be applied to hosts. Therefore attempt to modify network name and applying it to hosts will be blocked." Does this mean that the user can change the network name by going to the networks tab but not via the host setup networks? Or does it mean that name can be overridden per host but not be applied across hosts? I am not clear what you mean when you say it is permitted but blocked from modification.

Thanks
Malini