Feature template

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 17:16:04 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

To resolve a long-standing issue with feature pages in the wiki, I have
created a wiki template for features. I would appreciate it if you could
add it to the top of every feature page you're responsible for.

The feature is really simple:

http://www.ovirt.org/Template:Feature

You use it as so:

{{Feature|name=Network QoS|modules=network|version=3.3|status=Released}}

You can see an example of its usage in "All in One":
http://www.ovirt.org/Feature/AllInOne

If you keep status to one of "Released" (meaning: in a release), "In
testing" (complete in Git, not yet released), "In progress" (coding
happening, perhaps on a branch), "Not started", we should be able to
colour code feature panels to indicate the status of the feature in the box.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13