[wiki curation] Feature template

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue Jan 14 18:53:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, Dave Neary wrote:

> {{Feature|name=Network QoS|modules=network|version=3.3|status=Released}}

Three additional suggestions:

Isn't there a need for way to see:
	Appeared at
	Stable by
	Retired after

Features come and go, and the end user community may not be
able to 'live at HEAD'

As I read setup articles in the wiki, there seems to be such a
life-cycle

2. Also, exposing:
	Last editted on:
	Last editor:

would be a goodness -- I regularly receive direct email from
folks not willing for wnatever reason to wade into a high
volume mailing list, but seeking help, and having the ability
to ** find ** someone, anyone authoring in a subject matter
area is part of the FOSS ethic

3. And having a formal machanism to formally catch
	Potentially stale:

content, so that pages might be marked in one pass and 'on the
fly', then later searched, and finally curated back to not
'Potentially stale'

were markings I used when maintaininthg CentOS wiki presence,
to combat entropy