[Engine-devel] Mocking EJB resources

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 11:25:52 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Many of our classes use EJBUtils to access JBoss' resources/beans, such as TransactionManager, Schedular, LockingManager, etc.
This is all fine and well, but it's a bit of a pain when testing those classes.

Earlier today I merged a patch (thanks Laszlo, Michael K., Yair and Alissa for their comments!) that allows a streamlined, easier way of doing this, instead of having to muck around with mock objects (or mock around with muck objects, for that matter).

The details can be found in the following wiki page:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/MockEJBStrategyRule

Enjoy,
Allon