[Engine-devel] How get all language WebAdm ?

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 13:40:09 UTC 2013

You need to compile GWT with the appropriate language profile. If you want to compile
with all languages make sure to include the all-langs profile in your maven build
command. for instance:

mvn clean install -Pdep,gwt-user,gwt-admin,all-langs

Be aware that compiling all languages will take a long time ~30 minutes on my
machine. You can specify particular languages to cut down on compile time.

Alexander