[Engine-devel] How get all language WebAdm ?

李强 liqiang.net at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:26:54 UTC 2013

Thanks your answer,thanks.

I install it from link:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/Quick_Start_Guide

I am compiling the source and USE COMMAND:mvn clean install
-Pdep,gwt-user,gwt-admin,all-langs
 But if have not  "-Dskiptest=true" and complie failed.
The KEY error info:
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: There are test failures.

How can I repair the error?

Now I complie COMMAND:
mvn clean install -Pdep,gwt-user,gwt-admin,all-langs -Dskipte=true
that OK?

HI:All

见信平安,

---