[Engine-devel] DB Performance Monitoring

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 08:23:01 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Due the following discussion I checked uses of "select * from getvdsgroupbyvdsgroupid($1, $2, $3)"
query and find out that we have three call for such query during monitoring and we need only one,
so the following patch should reduce a number of such queries during monitoring process
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/12433/
The next step is, by my opinion, is start to use cache for not often changed object, VdsGroup is classical example of
such object.