[Engine-devel] Question about the attribute lunType (LUNs)

Liron Aravot laravot at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 06:51:53 UTC 2013

Hi Gustavo,

----- Original Message -----

IIRC the lun type isn't saved in the DB - so that DAO will never set it.
This attribute is currently being generated by checking if the LUN is FC or ISCSI based on it's connections (FC - currently means "no connections"
while ISCSI means "has connections"). Therefore you won't see it being set when querying it from the DB.

let me know if you have any further related questions.
Liron.