[Engine-devel] Introduce mail

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Sun Jun 30 08:15:54 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 09:16:00AM +0300, Livnat Peer wrote:
> Hi Fellipe,
>
> We'll be happy to use your help, there is always a lot of work to do :)
> Is there any specific area in virtualization you would like to focus on?
> Network | storage | VMs life-cycle | host life-cycle other?
>
> To start setting your development environment, take a look at -
> www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Developers
>

> Also adding Dan to point any low hanging fruits, or pointers for a
> potentially first task :)

I see that we currently only have 4 EasyFix bugs
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&component=vdsm&f0=OP&f1=OP&f3=CP&f4=CP&j1=OR&keywords=EasyFix%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=1490222&o2=notsubstring&query_format=advanced&v2=rhel-6.2.0

I would very much like to get help testing vdsm on Fedora 19 and fixing
issues that might arrise there. E.g. my http://gerrit.ovirt.org/16059

I find running the tests (unit+functional) and extending them, as a good
starting poing.

Dan.