[Engine-devel] [vdsm] daily oVirt 3.3.1 blocker status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 09:26:19 UTC 2013

Il 08/11/2013 01:28, Dan Kenigsberg ha scritto:
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 02:36:08AM -0500, Eduardo Warszawski wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> only one bloker remains to be fixed:
>>> Bug 1022961 - Running a VM from a gluster domain uses mount instead of
>>> gluster URI
>>> I don't see any activity about it.
>>> Can anybody join Eduardo for fixing it ASAP?
>>>
>> I'm working on it.
>> Hope soon we will have a fix.
>> Don't panic! :)
>
> It's not the /real thing/ that Eduardo wanted, but it's something and
> it's working. Please review and verify
>
> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/21059/
> gluster prepareImage: return gluster-sepecific information

Hi,
Bug 1022961 - Running a VM from a gluster domain uses mount instead of gluster URI
is the only bug blocking 3.3.1 and is on POST.
the related patch http://gerrit.ovirt.org/21059 is marked as verified and has two +1.
Can you merge the patch and build VDSM for having it under testing so we can try to release 3.3.1 this week?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com