[Engine-devel] Weird behavior of multiple SetVmTicket query

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 17:10:21 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yes, UI code currently reflects (and uses) what internal Backend API offers. This is why I mentioned we will eventually have to move away from query/action concept (RPC-method-centric) to REST resource/operation concept (resource-centric).

GenericApiGWTService server-side implementation (aka GWT RPC endpoint) more or less delegates to BackendLocal which exposes methods such as RunMultipleActions by itself. To emulate RunMultipleActions when using REST API, assuming there is no such support provided by REST backend, we'll have to do that via oVirt.js library.