[ovirt-devel] Please help us to review our restful API design with NUMA feature on ovirt

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 09:24:43 UTC 2014

On 04/10/2014 09:47 AM, Liao, Chuan (Jason Liao, HPservers-Core-OE-PSC)
wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>

> Please help us to review our restful API design with NUMA feature on ovirt
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_NUMA_and_Virtual_NUMA#Interface_and_data_structure_in_restful_API
>

> We are appreciate that you or some community members could give us some
> feedback and comments, and sorry for the nag.
>

> *Best Regards,
> *Jason Liao

At the moment the RESTAPI design there is very light, so there is very
little to comment. Only thing I can recommend at the moment is to use
longer and clearer names for URL segments:

/hosts/{host:id}/numanodes
/vms/{vm:id}/numanodes

Do you have any additional information about how you plan to implement
the RESTAPI for NUMA?

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain