[ovirt-devel] Please help us to review our restful API design with NUMA feature on ovirt

Liao, Chuan (Jason Liao, HPservers-Core-OE-PSC) chuan.liao at hp.com
Mon Apr 14 05:58:25 UTC 2014

Hi Juan

Thanks for your feedback. I have already update the wiki page with the restful API calling BLL layer.

In this week, we are forcing on the 'shell patch' which include the BLL query and action for NUMA (with dummy data), and submit this as a draft in Gerrit.

After shell patch is done, I will submit another patch 'restful patch' which include the restful API for NUMA.

I am very appreciate that you will join the reviewer of these patches.

Best Regards,
Jason Liao