[ovirt-devel] Please help us to review our restful API design with NUMA feature on ovirt

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 12:53:39 UTC 2014

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 09:19:00 AM Liao, Chuan wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> Before coding the restful API for NUMA feature, I want to make sure the
> following change list:

> Module restapi-definition
> rsdl_metadata.yaml - Add the NUMA definition.
> org.ovirt.engine.api.resource - Add NUMA related interface
> org.ovirt.engine.api.model - Add NUMA related model
>
> Module restapi-jaxrs
> Org.ovirt.engine.api.restapi.resource - Add NUMA related interface implement
> class

> Module restapi-types
> Org.ovirt.engine.api.restapi.types - Add NUMA related BE entities mappers
>
> It is appreciate that you could tell me if anything I lost for coding.
> Sorry for inconvenience.
>
> Best Regards,
> Jason Liao

Don't forget to add your resources to the LinkHelper class so it shows up when
you call /ovirt-engine/api. Also make sure to add it to the FeaturesHelper
class.

I also didn't see you mention the api.xsd. You will need to add the element
definitions in there as well.

 calling BLL layer.

> > In this week, we are forcing on the 'shell patch' which include the BLL
> > query and action
 for NUMA (with dummy data), and submit this as a draft
> > in Gerrit.
> > After shell patch is done, I will submit another patch 'restful patch'
> > which include the
 restful API for NUMA.