[ovirt-devel] limiting gwt compiler threads to 1

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu May 15 01:22:53 UTC 2014

I could be wrong, but it seems that the default value
for "gwt.jjs.maxThreads" is 4 [1] - maybe it is not override-able?
in any case, I believe that using:
DEV_EXTRA_BUILD_FLAGS="-Dgwt.compiler.localWorkers=2" (or "1", I guess)
will help here - see README.developer [2]

----
Thanks,
Einav

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/25163/2/frontend/webadmin/modules/pom.xml

[2] from README.developer, around line 142:
"""
DEV_EXTRA_BUILD_FLAGS
    Any maven build flags requires for building.

    For example, if your machine is low on memory, use: