[ovirt-devel] Useless AddVmPoolCommand class

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 14:33:52 UTC 2015

On Mar 30, 2015, at 12:35 , Omer Frenkel <ofrenkel at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

There's also a corresponding annoyance in UI when you try to remove the pool.
There is a "Remove" in the top command bar on Polls main tab, but it only tells you that you have to detach VMs first. You can do that in the bottom subtab…but when you remove the last one (or all at once) it says it will also remove the pool and if you proceed the pool is gone.
So the button is useless or (better) should suggest you that it is going to remove all the VMs and after confirmation proceed with the removal

Thanks,
michal